- Main screen - the three steps of log file selection,
analysis, and report generation.
Note the special functions "Resolve addresses" and "Modify log files".
- Select log files - create, delete, modify, and
save sets of log files to analyse.
Note the display of log file coverage.
- Analyse logs - parse the selected set of log files.
Note that compressed and uncompressed log files are accepted, and that the chronological
order of logfiles is determined automatically.
- Report: "Files" - files by number of downloads (as "Table").
Note the columns for percentage, sum percentage, count, and sum count.
- Report: "Files" - as before (as "Top N").
Note the cross hair for determining exact values in a graph.
- Report: "Files" - as before
(as "Graph over Time"; period is one month).
Note the "Previous"/"Next" buttons for comfortable stepping through time.
- Report: "Downloaders" - countries by number of downloads
(as "Hit Map").
Note different maps can be selected (i.e., for each continent).
- Report: "Domain" - domains by number of downloads
Note the neat context functions.
- Report: "Browsers" - browsers by number of hits (as "Table").
Note the second order sorting for "Version", and the neat context functions.
- Report: "Browsers" - as before, but without details
Note how the information on versions has disappeared.
- Report: "Browsers" - as before
(as "Stacked Bar, Normed").
Note that only percentages are displayed; absolute volume is not relevant.
Well, and many more things that just wait to be tried out by you!